Monday, November 15, 2010

New to Blogging!

Blogging seems to be a wave to stay.  I have enjoyed reading the blogs of several of my friends over the years but untiIl now haven't started a blog of my own.  Thought I'd step into the new age and open a place where I can share some of the happy moments, the sad moments and the funny moments that life here at Wild Mtn can bring.

Let me introduce myself...I'm Helen Riggle and together with my husband Brian, we are "Wild Mtn ".  Wild Mtn is our kennel prefix, and Dual quality Brittanys are our passion.  The dogs are what brought us together in marriage, and the dogs are our very center of life.  To some this may not seem normal or healthy, but to many, many of our friends this is just as normal as life an be.

It's time for me to wrap up the computer work this morning and scoot off to work.  But stay tuned, in my next post I'll introduce you all to the Wild Mtn Gang .and I'll begin to share some of the reflections of life here at WILD MTN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment